Well, today is the day, folks. The day that glorious, carefree months end.
It’s the last day of summer (technically).
You know what that means?
- It’s the last day that cool drinks at Starbucks are acceptable
- It’s the last day you can pretend you are not really back at school (or work)
- It’s the last day it is warm because apparently nature knows tomorrow is the first day of fall
- It’s the last day for pools to be open (in the north)
- It’s the last day before boots are on every girl’s feet
6. It’s the last day before the holiday decorations explode everywhere