It’s that time of year again that requires you to buy everyone, who you’ve ever crossed paths with, a gift. And your family repeatedly asks for what you want as a present.
The truth is, what we really actually want, no one can buy for us.
1. Calorie-less food that doesn’t taste like vegetables
2. Money (like a lot)
3. A job that doesn’t suck…well, maybe just a job will work
4. A re-do on the whole election thing
5. The ability to be socially chill around our crushes
6. The chance to erase our middle school years