The good ‘ole day of the Irish! The day when 80% of the population claims to be from the Emerald Isle. The parties are crazy and the times are good.
Everyone knows they have partied a little too hard with their fellow leprechauns, sloshed a little too much green beer on themselves, kissed too many red-bearded men. I think a lot of you can relate to these turn of events:
1. You trash your room looking for something green to wear
2. You start counting down the hours to when you can hit the parties
3. Everything is green, like everything.
4. The men are trying way too hard to be Irish for the “Kiss me, I’m Irish” stunt
5. You forget how many drinks you’ve had so far and start chanting that you’re Iwishhhh
6. True Irish folk are sitting in their normal bar stool completely judging you
7. You’ve really gone overboard on the drinks and everyone starts looking creepily alike
8. When your friend is pinched for the thousandth time because she was not wearing green…
9. Then you realize tomorrow is a Friday, and you have to party all over again
So Happy St. Patrick’s day, everyone! And you’re welcome for letting you act as cool as us, true Irish folk for a day.